1. All the students declared successful in the examination conducted till September 2008 pertaining to Post graduate degree, Post graduate Diploma & Doctorate degree courses and Gold Medalists of all courses are eligible to receive the degree certificates in person or through post. The degree certificates for the rest of the students of all degrees will be sent through post only.
2. Such of those students for whom compulsory Internship /Rotating Housemanship training is not applicable but have passed their examination in September 2008 or earlier are eligible to receive the degree certificates by post.
3. Wherever applicable, the Internship / Rotating Housemanship / Industrial Training should have been completed by 31st December 2008.
4. Application forms can be obtained from the Heads of the Institutions or from the website www.rguhs.ac.in
5. The details of fee for conferring the degree / Diploma are as follows:
Indian Students - Rs.750/-
Foreign Students - Rs.2500/-
Indian Students - Rs.1500/-
Foreign Students - Rs.3000/-
Indian Students - Rs.3000/-
Foreign Students - Rs.4000/-
In case, the degree certificates are to be sent to the personal addresses instead of Institutions concerned, the applicants shall remit an extra fee of Rs.100/- towards postal charges.
6. Convocation fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft to the “Registrar (Evaluation), Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th “T” Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041”, payable at Bangalore. If the Convocation fee has been paid already along with final year examination fee, a certificate to this effect issued by the college shall be enclosed with the application.
7. Students should clearly, write their names in Kannada and English as recorded in the marks cards. If any correction in the name is required the present name and correction to be made should be stated clearly substantiated by the documents.
Documents to be enclosed:
a) Certified copies of the marks cards and the Internship Completion Certificate. (if applicable)
b) Two Passport size photographs, one attested by a Gazetted Officer.
c) Demand Draft / Proof of payment of the prescribed fee.
d) Duly completed applications for issue of the degree at the time of Convocation should reach the Registrar(Evaluation), Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041 on or before 31-01-2009.
The envelopes should be superscribed “Convocation 2009”. Incomplete and late applications will be rejected and NO enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The date, time and the venue of the Convocation Ceremony will be published in due course.